GYM IDIOTS 2020 – Tough Guys, Ego Lifting, Powerlifting & More
The first video was filmed in Japan. A new powerlifting bench press record was set by a lifter. His lift was around 585lb/256.5kg on the Bench. The funny part was, he was doing it for 2 inches. They gave 3 green lights and it counted as a new record, leaving many viewers impressed.
Another powerlifter called Andrey Malanichev at 1:30 had the bar fallen on his chest while bench pressing. He is okay and fully recovered.
Andrey Vladimirovich Malanichev (born January 10, 1977, in Moscow) — Honored Master of sports of Russia in powerlifting, Elite Pro Powerlifter, multiple champion of Russia, Europe, winner of many international tournaments, the fivefold owner of the Cup of the Titans.
This video is for educational purpose only.
Some come here to learn, others to laugh and have fun.
This channel informs about fitness, exercising and health. It gives tips on how to workout properly.
Be a part of the community and hit the subscribe button and hit the bell beside to get a notification when videos are uploaded.
⚠️Follow On Social Media Here⚠️
💪PLEASE Donate here to support this channel and videos:
You will be credited in the Outro of the Video!
Send your gym fails here to get featured on the videos
or use any other social media site that is listet above:
Involuntary Beats – Lightweight Baby
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- ngữ âm bài hát | giáo dục cho trẻ em | học bảng chữ cái âm thanh | Phonics Song in Vietnamese
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng Dầu Dừa Chữa Mất Ngủ hiệu quả 👉👉👉
- NGỒI NHIỀU THƯỜNG BỊ ĐAU LƯNG MỎI CỔ VAI GÁY HỌC NGAY BÀI TẬP PILATES NÀY
- Mầm Chồi Lá Tập 53 – Tạm Biệt Búp Bê Thân Yêu 🎀 😍
- Cây thuốc ngâm rượu bổ thận tráng dương tăng cường sinh lý nam của người dân tộc Tày Lạng Sơn