DIY Hogwarts Robes (Transform One Robe Into Four Houses)
For my Hufflepuff tie, I aimed for navy color stripes but to be accurate they should be BLACK.
I decided to make this video to show you how you can transform an existing Hogwarts robe into the house robe of your choice. I’ve always noticed costume stores and Halloween shops tend to have lots of Gryffindor robes/accessories but hardly stuff for Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw. So I show you how I transform my store bought Gryffindor robe into Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. Hope this tutorial is helpful and inspires you to make your own!
▸ Hufflepuff – Yellow and Black
▸ Gryffindor – Scarlet and Gold
▸ Ravenclaw – Blue and Silver (Bronze in the books)
▸ Slytherin – Green and Silver
If you want to make the robe washable, either sew it or use fabric glue instead of hot glue. Also if you want to make the tie washable use fabric glue instead of hot glue.
* I bought all the fabric at JoAnn’s Fabric Stores
* Link to DIY Wand:
Link to the robe I used:
I would love to see your recreations of this costume/wand so be sure to tag me on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook!
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
-The Path of the Goblin King
-Scheming Weasel (Faster)
-Night in the Castle
Not a sponsored video.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cao 1m50 mặc gì cho đẹp? Quy tắc phối đồ chuẩn chỉnh cho cô nàng 1m50
- Top 5 mẫu váy bầu đẹp không bao giờ lỗi mốt
- Bấn loạn với cách gấp áo vest trong vali luôn phẳng phiu mà không cần phải treo
- ÁO SƠ MI NAM CÔNG SỞ KẺ CARO MÀU HỒNG TRẮNG ALIGRO ALGS178
- Crochet Croptop | Hướng dẫn móc áo croptop đắp chéo tay dài dành cho mùa hè| Vyvascrochet